At Flagship, we believe we have an obligation, beyond that required by the law and economics, for us to pursue long term goals that are good for society. We believe in a consistent commitment to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and the society at large. We wish to be judged not only by our balance sheet but also on the basis of how we manage our business processes to produce an overall positive impact on society. To us Social Responsibility means:
- Conducting business in an ethical way and in the interests of the wider community
- Responding positively to emerging societal priorities and expectations
- A willingness to act ahead of regulatory confrontation
- Balancing shareholder interests and the interests of the wider community
- Being a good citizen in the community
In our early days we plan to do our bit for the society in the following ways:
- Scholarships for students from weaker sections of the society.
- Career Counselling Workshops for college students.
- Money Management workshops for school & college students.