Our Career Coaches work closely with the students on all career related issues. Examples of focus areas where we can provide students with individually- tailored career coaching services include:
- Creating and executing a career progression or career change strategy
- Managing the challenges of a new position or promotion
- Re-entering the workplace after a career break
- Managing career transition following redundancy
- Effectively managing challenging subordinates, colleagues or management
- Encouraging high performance and increased efficiency
- Developing employee motivation and building employee morale
- Managing stress and work / life balance
- Career management techniques and identifying opportunities
- Managing office politics and networking
Our Career Coaches also work closely with individuals who are seeking a change in their career and we offer coaching services in a range of areas including:
- Finding your perfect career.
- Positioning for promotions and transitions.
- Making ‘change’ work for you.
- Opening the door and interviewing like a star.
- Negotiating salary packages and pay rises.
- Improving your work performance and becoming your own career manager.
- Effectively managing your own PR.